Each 25ml dose of Collagen Extra® Marine contains 8,000mg of Peptan ® F the highest quality Marine Collagen in the market, combined with 40mg Hyaluronic Acid, 100% of the RDA in Vitamins C, B1, B2,B5, B6 and Magnesium. In liquid form for better absorption and bio-availability.
Collagen Extra ® Marine peptan®
Sugar Free Glutain Free
Collagen extra® Marine
Improve skin firmness and elasticity the collagen peptides used in Collagen Extra® marine is an award winning example of an effective collagen peptide ingredient. offer- ing a unique combination of amino acids not found in other protein sources, collagen extra® marine is derived from natural origins of fish grade collagen halal /kosher peptides.
each Collagen Extra® marine 25ml daily dose contains 8,000mg of peptan® f collagen, combined with 40mg Hyaluronic acid, 100% of the rda in vitamins c, B1, B2, B5, B6 and magnesium.
In liquid form for better absorption and bioavailability 3 clinical skin studies prove the benefits. placebo controlled clinical studies carried out in france and Japan confirm the anti-ageing effect of taking peptan® - highlighting ex- citing benefits on skin health.
Successfully tested by leading skin research centres:
• dermscan institute in Lyon • souKen institute in tokyo • cosderma laboratories in Bordeaux • over 150 women participated • placebo controlled studies • Latest advanced skin analysis • 91% of group volunteers increased skin hydration after 8 weeks • 28% skin hydration increase in 8 weeks • 19% increase in skin suppleness in 12 weeks • 31% decrease in collagen deterioration in 12 weeks, deep wrinkle prevention.
Collagen extra® marine a Healthy foundation
The Collagen peptides used in Collagen Extra® marine is an award winning example of an effective collagen peptide ingredient. Offering a unique combination of amino acids not found in other protein sources, Collagen Extra® marine is derived from natural origins of fish grade collagen halal /kosher peptides.
• Collagen and elastin create the skin structure,
• Collagen provides the infrastructure, while elastin allows skin to stretch.
• Collagen also traps moisture, hyaluronic acid
• During aging, decreased fibroblast (skin cells) activity slows collagen and elastin synthesis, leading to loss of collagen and fragmentation - dehydration - Wrinkle formation - Loss of firmness - Loss of elasticity maintaining a well - structured collagen network is the key to youthful skin. the main struc- tural element of the skin, collagen is largely responsible for its characteristic properties, such as firmness and tonicity. collagen is the most abundant protein in the body, collagen’s role is to maintain the structure and resistance of the skin tissues, creating a network which anchors the layers of the skin and forms a support base for components such as elastin, to maintain skin elasticity and hyaluronic acid to lock in moisture. collagen fibers, constructed within fibroblast cells, are responsible for the maintenance and resistance of the skin tissues. the presence of collagen peptides regulates the activity of fi- broblasts in the skin and stimulates the production of both collagen, and hyaluronic acid which is important for skin hydration.
Liquid food supplement with collagen, Hyaluronic acid, vitamins and minerals. nutritional facts per 25 ml daily intake.
Gluten Free and Sugar Free
Collagen Extra® Marine is a unique formula combining double strength Collagen protein with Hyaluronic acid, Vitamin C, B complex and Magnesium
Each Collagen Extra® Marine 25ml cup contains 8,000mg of peptan ® the highest quality Marine Hydrolysed Liquid Collagen in the market, combined with 40mg Hyaluronic Acid, 100% of the RDA in Vitamins C, B1, B2, B5, B6 and Magnesium in liquid form for high absorption and bioavailability.